Saturday, February 2, 2013

100 Days of Blessings

 I got the idea for this wreath from another blog, but I changed it up.  I used an extra long scarf I had knitted and wrapped it around a store bought wreath, pretty cool huh? The wall is actually painted aqua not that yucky looking grey, go figure.

The kindergarten kids were assigned to do a project at home

 It always amazes me to see the creative ways they illustrate this.
The two beauties on the right are two of my kids, I taught the one on the left's Mom.  She is the Star Student....hence the crown.
 These are two more of my cuties.
These three are "mine" as well.
How about that Mickey Mouse hat made of 100  lollipops?


Last year I made her sister a quilt so I wanted to make her one two.  She is another of my blessings.


I am so thankful I get to work with these wonderful children at this wonderful school with wonderful teachers.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I am actually thankful that we are now a few days past the 100th day of school and that the school year is more than half over!!

Love these pictures of your students. Time with them is life-giving, isn't it? Almost makes me wish I had stuck to my original plan all those years ago to be a teacher. (Almost, but not!)

These children are so lucky to have a smart, warm, funny, and loving teacher like you to teach them and love on them!