Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eight Paws Up!

 Sunday afternoon, my BFF and I went to see Silver Lining Playbook at the local cinema.  I had seen Bradley Cooper, and Robert DeNiro on Katie and wanted to check it out.  It is about a young bi polar man (Bradley) who gets out of a mental institution for his condition and what happens after that.  Robert DeNiro is the father.  It actually is a uplifting, truth telling account of one family's experiences with mental illness.

These cute little Shih Tzus came riding out of the theater in their blue convertible.  Their names, Chip and Dale, are embroidered on their Service Dog vests.  The owner was glad for me to pet them and to explain their service.  They are registered with www.freemypaws.org which was founded to assist people with mental illnesses who need a service dog to accompany them places a dog would not normally be allowed to go.
They gave the movie 8 Paws up and I concur whole handily.
 

No comments: