Saturday, July 18, 2009

Out Takes from the Woodlands














Hard to beat sitting poolside surfing the net on a lap top!

Or floating around to pool......this is our friend Glen.  Bobbie paid me big bucks NOT to publish my picture of her in a bathing suit.  (I CAN be bought!)


This is just a sample of the entertainment available at The Pavilion...an outdoor concert stadium right here in the Woodlands.  Wish Rod Steward had been here when we were! 
This is just a SMALL portion of Cindy and Arts closet.  I like it so much I dreamed Curtis made me one..... don't you love the shoe cubbies and the double hung rods (the ceiling is at least ten feet so there is more room on top not shown.)
This is only a third of their bathroom.  There is a HUGE walk in glass shower behind where my hand towel hangs and another whole sink set up for Art and a separate area for the commode. Sweet.....as my grandson Connor would say :)

I will have at least one more post on the Woodlands after we get home and I can download my pictures onto my PC.  In the meantime, pray for safe travel for us as we drive all night to get home.  
Hit Counter


No comments: