- watered Nana's plants
- Turned Pop Pops mulch pile
- made a castle in the sand box
- played baseball outside
- driven the golf cart (aka Barbie jeep)
- gone to see Granny
- ridden on the lawn mower
- played golf
- played football
- played cars
- taken a bath
- gone to get an ice cream cone
- watched baseball on tv until Nana fell asleep (Gates stayed awake and upright until 9:30pm when PopPop brought him to bed)
- gone to Walmart
- read Goldilocks, Red Riding Hood, Good Night Moon, Runaway Bunny and Mr. Littles Plane
6:30 am he walks in the den and says, "let's paint" a mind like a steel trap!
by 7:30 am we have done that, eaten from scratch grits, played football, played cars,
read all the books listed and had to be bribed to go to Walmart with PopPop so Nana could drink her coffee.
The expression "Never a Dull Moment" could not be more applicable! At noon we hand him off for Cissy (Hannah); we'll see what she thinks up to keep Nana busy! :)
Gates says,"I pee in the yard....boys do dat"
Nana: "does your Daddy do that?"
G:"No, just boys"
N: Who told you you could do that?
G:I tell me I could do dat!