Today's Question is what four or five major ideas guide your life?
About a year ago I wrote these down and try to practice them when opportunity arises.
1. Don't refuse any opportunity to be generous.
I try to keep this in mind when I get requests for money for mission trips, or Salvation Army kettle people or Girl Scouts selling cookies etc.....
2. Remember that God is the creator and sustainer of life and it is important to talk to Him and read the Bible daily.
3. God has a mission for each life. My mission is to be an example for my children, grandchildren, and those I teach.
4. I also believe it is important for every believer to be involved in a church.
5. Encouraging my husband in tithing, Bible reading, and prayer is also important to me.
So what is guiding you?