Monday, March 26, 2012

The Easter Bunny is Comin' to Town

 Well in the name of truth this is Peter Rabbit NOT the Easter Bunny because it is not Easter!
 Here are Flopsie, and Mopsie....two of Peter's Sisters who were also in the play at the Florence Little Theater.
                                             Grandson Gates had an affinity for Benjamin Bunny.
                                             I thought Sister Cottontail had a lot of Pizazz myself.

Sorry I haven't been blogging much of late.  Not sure why.  Am going to start writing on a journal topic each day.  HOPEFULLY you will join in the conversation by commenting.

Today's topic:  What will I miss when I die?

Well, I think heaven will have all the delights of earth and then some but just in case.

    1.  Babies........not sure there will be babies.....hopefully anyone who dies in infancy will grow up in heaven and not remain a baby......
    2.  Cheetos.....not sure if junk food will be in heaven since it is man's invention.
    3.  Chocolate.......surely it will not be heaven without chocolate.
    4.  Movies.....again, not sure if they will be there.  I really love a good movie, in the theater, with popcorn and either Milk Duds or Junior Mints and a Diet Coke in case I get thirsty.....actually I would prefer sweet tea.

So....what will you miss?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What will I miss when I go to heaven? I've never really thought about it since I was a child, because I've convinced myself that heaven will be so wonderful that I won't miss earthly things. But, anyway, I will definitely miss:

~living as husband and wife with my hubby

~Food, although I think we will have food in heaven. Like you I want chocolate and also peanut butter, fried chicken, pizza, and sweet tea. I want to be able to have all the things I can't have now as a diabetic!

~Swimming

~Reading!

Hey, you haven't stopped by my new blog yet. Come by for a visit!