Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Donna's Psalm

God you are my one and only
I can wait....it will be worth it
There is nothing you cannot
Provide for me
My life is safe in your hands.

Devil, you and your demons
Pursue me and my family
but we know you are
powerless
and your curses
come to naught!

God is the one and only
creator and redeemer of this world.
There is nothing He can't do
No one he can't or won't save
if they call on Him.

You are the only
help I need, God
I dwell in your loving arms
and I am safe forever!

We think we humans
are such big deals
we are not...we are nothing
All of us together cannot
thwart you God.

There is no amount of money]
that can buy us or save us
No human strength enough to
sustain us
Only you God can provide
all that we need FOREVER!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Amen!

If we believe him when he says he'll never leave us or forsake us then what's there to worry about? I pray I aways believe and remember that he says that to me!

Love your new background!

Anonymous said...

Amen and say it again!