Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where, Oh Where Did My Little Wrens Go????

Hit Counter


Remember, my little Carolina wrens I wrote about a few days ago?

Yesterday, I noticed no ACTIVITY in and out of their nest.

Hmmmmmmmm.

So I peeked.........no baby birds either.......hmmmm....

Could they have flown away over night? Hmmmmmm....

Mid-morning, Hubs says look behind you.....

There was a SNAKE slithering up the brick.......headed.....you know where.........the empty nest!

I am so sad.

Those wrens worked their glutes off feeding those babies.......

Just so that swine snake could have them for breakfast.......

No wonder the Bible says God put Satan in the form of a serpent(snake)....

and what does Satan (aka Snake) do?

Steal........Kill.......Destroy!

Don't know where Mom and Dad Wren are. Perhaps they were consumed as they tried to fend off the killer.

Or maybe it happened while they were out searching for worms......

Or maybe they are in grief counseling.............. I hope it helps!

and now I know what happened to my Cardinal eggs.......there one day....gone the next!

I may need grief counseling!

No comments: