Gates had a busy day planned for me. He seems to remember everything we have ever done while he was visiting and then he puts them on the agenda for today's visit.
- First off, clean out the sandbox. (For no reason I can see.)
- Baseball, Nana bat, Gates pitch; Gates bat, Nana pitch. Running the bases is a must. I did have a home run but he declared me out.
- Read Cinderella. Read Three Pigs; two different copies.
- Eat Yum Yum.....wearing his carpenter apron he got at Lowes.
- Play football....tackle not touch! Oh, can he tackle.....and pass and imitate the ref's on a foul.
- Play Golf....this 3 year old hit every ball at least 20 yards playing with clubs 3 sizes too big.
- And Basketball....he has all the moves....dribble, behind the back shot...too cute!
- A little husbandry.....get the babies out...walk them in the stroller 9 seconds....get on his car...and "go to work" (play set of car keys put in pocket when he gets off his car)
- water Nana's plants and whatever else is around
- rake the yard (make a pile of straw for jumping into on touchdowns)
- sweep the drive....Nana managed to run the Skill saw and cut down a broom so he would have his own
- have an ice cream cone (outside, Nana)
Well, that was another perfect day for me.....what about you? If you need a 3 year old, I might can find one to lend you.